Sunday, December 15, 2019

Week 12/15

Investigation:


I've reached the point where I soon will be animating. Before I start I want to know how to improve the animation. The video above gives me tips for before I start animating and the video below gives me tips for while I'm animating. This weekend I watched some animated movies just for fun. I watched Ratatouille, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Wall-E and Zootopia. Like it said in the first video it is good to watch some professional animations before you do one yourself and I feel I took a lot from those movies. I had seen those movies many times before, so this time I was trying to watch them from a technical standpoint. The movies are so amazing I honestly don't know how you get to the point where you are that good.

The second video mostly just goes through him animating this man with the use of a video. I think that technique could be very useful, but for my animation I don't think I can use it. I want to be very careful with me animating. I don't want all my work to be put into it then it to turn out badly animated. The character animation is what I'm worried about most. It is what I am most excited for, but also what I am not the best at. But I feel I can definitely grow from this no matter how I do.



Next Week:

Next week I am going to try to finish off everything I need to start animating and study walk cycles. The way a character moves can mean a lot for its identity and because there is no speaking in my animation body language is the only thing that defines the character. Maybe I should make some sketches for how I want the character to move. Over break I plan to make great progress on this animation and may even have some to show my blog.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Monday- Scene Work

Tuesday- Tutorial Watching

Wednesday- Rigging Fix

Thursday- Tutorial Watching

Friday- Blogpost

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio