Sunday, November 17, 2019

Week 11/10-11/15

Investigation:


With this tutorial I made smog instead of fog. I thought it was important to add this feature to my scene to not only make it more realistic but add to that dirty ambiance I want. One of my biggest problems right now is realism. The scene isn't how I want it to look like yet and this really adds to the effect. I am almost finished with my scene, then I can finally start animating.

Image result for smogImage result for walle cityImage result for apocalyptic city smog

This is the effect I wanted for my scene. Clearly I'm not able to pull it off as well as these photos, especially considering that my scene is not that big. But, overall is adds to my ambiance. I can't wait to see how this scene looks when I am finished. I feel once I am done I will be proud to show it and be able to create a pretty cool animation.

Next Week:
Next week I plan to catch up with the days I missed last week. I am going to try to finish my scene and start animating. I want to add more trash such as boxes, rusted cars and objects, and various trash like water bottles and milk jugs. But, because this is a scrap yard I don't want too much trash, I want more rusted and metal objects. I also need to work with the world texture and find out day and night cycles. That will most likely be what I investigate next week.

--------------------------------------

Monday- Absent

Tuesday- Absent

Wednesday- Absent

Thursday- Absent

Friday- Working on the Scene

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio