Friday, May 29, 2020

5/17

Ballerina Animation

While watching videos to learn move about how a ballerina moves I came across this one. It helps put the movement into a more 2D space which it what I am doing in my animation. I also wanted to learn specific moves ballerinas use so I could incorporate in into my animation. Though investigation took longer than expected and the planning was a bit more tedious because I wanted to put together a whole routine. After that I got to work on my animation.


I am obviously not quite finished. I have many more movements and I wanted to play more with the 2D space and even try moving a camera angle or two. So far I think it is decent, but a little choppy. I struggled with finding how to pose the character after the previous movement. Another thing I would want to fix is consistency. The bun moves all over the place, my problem was onion skinning wasn't working part of the time so the bun and the shoes are a bit odd each frame. But, I do plan on working on it further.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio