Thursday, October 25, 2018

Timing and Spacing in Physics

Without timing and spacing your animation would look unrealistic. To make it as realistic as you can you want to track how the object your are modeling works with real life spacing and timing. We were able to create pendulum by tracking one in real life. While I was modeling I could tell that when I tried just eye-balling the spacing and timing it turned out to look uneven and it became too fast and slow at some parts. I was able to fix this when I made the timing and spacing constant like the example we had in real life, but each object's timing and spacing is different. Working with the ball we again used a reference from real life to get the exact timing and spacing, but this type the timing and spacing was different each bounce of the ball making it harder to animate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio