Sunday, October 4, 2020

Investigation 10/4

 Blender 2.9 Investigation

 I was starting to animate then realized how much blender 2.9 has changed since the previous version I was using. The whole movement of objects and getting into pose mode has changed and it's very distracting. I looked up a ton of tutorials and none really tell us how things have changed so I just watched some beginner tutorials to get some sort of idea. Previously I felt pretty comfortable with blender and using it but now I feel like I am back to square one and it is very frustrating.
    I think until I get a better idea on how to use blender 2.9 I am going to use the older version I was comfortable with. I know it is best to learn the newer better version but it can be very annoying. This way I can get started on a project sooner rather than later.



As you can see in the pictures blender has changed a lot in the new updates and I don't feel comfortable using blender 2.9 yet.

Weekly Rundown

Monday- Opening blender 2.9
Tuesday- Confused by blender 2.9
Wednesday- Researching blender 2.9
Thursday- Working in blender 2.9
Friday- Downloading blender 2.7



No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio