Friday, October 23, 2020

Halloween Special

     First off, I want to say I'm so sorry for what I have created. It took me 8 hours still but it looks horrible. I had many ideas before this one that I tried acting upon but things never seemed to work out. I had to move to animation because I had no friends to make a film with. I thought this way I could get people to voice act and it would be fun but then that didn't work out and I had to scrap that idea too. I really wanted to make something I was proud of but I didn't because I hesitated too much and kept scrapping ideas after thinking I was unable to do them.


  

  These are some shots from my original animation idea that fell through. I originally intended a film but after I found I can't I tried this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio