Sunday, April 19, 2020

2D animation In Photoshop Investigation

2D Animation In Photoshop


I have always wanted to get into 2D drawing and animation and can't seem to get the right program to use. Other programs the brushes and frame animation uses I find difficult to get the hang of, but in photoshop I find it much easier. This is just me messing around and trying something different. I found it very fun and plan to look more into 2D drawing and animation. I have actually been working on this sort of stuff for a while now and think maybe I could integrate some 2D and 3D elements into some sort of animation. I enjoy hybrid and I think that could really add more interest and depth to an animation.


I have also tried different styles for 2D drawing. I have tested these over quarantine and want to play around with different brushes and styles more. I still really haven't found a type of art style that speaks to me, as you can see I need to practice more and like I said before find my own style.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio