Monday, January 20, 2020

Jan 20- Investigation

Investigation:
I currently have a problem with my one rig. The problem is that the arms don't work but the fingers do. Although this is a human rig and not exactly like my robot, this is as close as I am going to find. To fix the arm I think I am just going to re rig the hand part and if this doesn't work I am just going to give up on the fingers and move on because this is taking too long and I really want to start animating. I also struggle with the deform of the objects when I move the rigs but as long as I don't do anything crazy I think I can deal with it for my animation.

Some other concerns I have right now is animating the lighting and the sky. This will make the animation a lot better but add a lot more time onto it. I am concerned because I need to work much more at home. I want a break or something where I have nothing else to do so I can solely work on my animation. I really want this to be perfect but I keep having to jump corners because of time constraints and how I only like working on this project when I am alone and have a lot of time to only think of this. Once I start doing something I don't stop, so that's why I just want a large amount of time to helot to this project to get my vision in motion.

Next Week:

Like I said before I want to finish the rigs and get the sky ready and start animating. I should be ready real soon and I am very excited. My storyboard is very thorough and I have every action planned out. Hopefully next week I can finally start on creating this story.

--------------------------------------------------

In class we watched and studied other people's projects for the 2nd marking period

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio