Monday, January 21, 2019

Robot Animation


During this project I had many problems, though I was able to overcome most them. At first I noticed that I had trouble moving around my scene. That was because I had some models with way too many vertices. I removed them and went on to animating. There I had trouble making the robot move realistically. This was probably the biggest problem I had as I still could have improved on the movement of the arm's flow. Although, I believe my project was an overall success. I enjoyed almost every minute and even tried to challenge myself. I believe my edition of sounds and music really brought the while project together. Although, this was my first time making a lengthy animation like this I believe I have done well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio