Sunday, May 2, 2021

Investigation 5/2

2D Animation Consistency

An issue with making 2D animation is keeping consistency after drawing each frame. The size of my fly seems to be a bit weird and different than the frame before sometimes. It is a little but a part of the style I’m going for in this animation and I want to make the animation look sketchy, but I do want to try to keep it overall cohesive so, I watched some videos about it.

This will be especially useful in animation with more complex characters. For now I just really have a fly which is only a couple basic shapes, but hopefully I can use this to then in the future work on something with a more complex body. I might even do a few studies and create a character and move it around or do a rotation to understand how characters take up space in 2D.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Highschool Portfolio